Social Media for Small Biz
A two-day workshop hosted by Kat Gardiner
Do know what a “hashtag” is? Do you know the difference between a Facebook Page and a Facebook Profile? Do you know why businesses are flocking to SnapChat? Do you tweet? This month R.I.S.E. Financial Pathways will be hosting a FREE powerful two-day Saturday workshop facilitated by Kat Gardiner, Marketing & Creative Director at Disney, to introduce entrepreneurs to social media for their business. If you’re not using social media for your business, you’re throwing away dollars. This workshop will show how to get started.
October 17th & 24 // 11 am – 1 pm
Seating is limited, so please only RSVP if you’re sure you can make it to the workshops.
Last day to RSVP, Thursday, October 15th.
What You’ll Need
Bring pad, paper, (if you have a tablet or smart phone, bring that too!) and an open mind.This workshop is best suited for entrepreneurs who have some familiarity withFacebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and ideally, are already utilizing them for their business. If you haven’t already, it is highly encouraged that you begin familiarizing yourself with these platforms beforehand – as there may be some terms and concepts that to you have yet to be introduced. We promise, this will be fun and very informative!
The topics to be covered include, but are not limited to:
- Value proposition of Facebook, SnapChat, Instagram, and Twitter: deciding what type of content should live on which platform
- When & How to post: creating a posting strategy to get as many impressions as impossible
- Creating content for each platform: how to engage followers on each platform
- Growing your list: incentivizing people to become followers
- Case studies of best practices
- Influencer programs