Our partners Shared Harvest Fund offer exclusive opportunities to work with nonprofit organizations locally and remotely.
The Shared Harvest Fund is the first-ever platform that offers skilled professionals student loan debt relief for working with nonprofit organizations. As a Debtfreelancer™ of the platform, you receive a paid stipend to pay down your student loan debt for every volunteer gig that you complete. To learn more visit this link.
Are you a nonprofit that needs volunteers? Or a social enterprise that wants to offer student loan debt relief to your employees?
Request more information here.
Here are some open paid volunteer opportunities:
- Data Input – Homeboy Industries
- Create an Appointment App – Homeboy Industries
- Create a Database – Homeboy Industries
- Project Manager – Homeboy Industries
- Technical Writer – Homeboy Industries
- Project Manager – Arts Bridging the Gap
- Public Relations/Social Media – Arts Bridging the Gap
- Marketing Intern – Shared Harvest Fund
- Design an urban map for street vendors – East LA Community Corporation (ELACC)
- Dentists & Dentistry Students – St. Barnabas Senior Services
- Podiatrists & Podiatry Student – St. Barnabas Senior Services
- Project Development Leader – St. Barnabas Senior Services
- Corporate Videographer – St. Barnabas Senior Services
- Photographer – UnCommon Law
- Social Media Strategist – UnCommon Law
- Assistant Grant Writer – UnCommon Law
- Teach your dog to serve – Love On 4 Paws
- Social Media Strategist – Birthing Project USA